- Guest: What time does Disney World close?
- Me: Excuse me?
- Guest: The Disney World. What time does it close?
- Me: By "Disney World" do you the Magic Kingdom or all four parks, two water parks, twenty-eight hotels, and Downtown Disney?
It’s a week and no email, no calls, or anything.
I don’t think I can be friends with him.
Anonymous said: Hi~ During the "All Things Disney" panel presentation from Supercon 2012, I remember you dismissed Frozen and said it was just "Tangled on ice," or something along those lines before moving quickly along. I was wondering what you have to say about it now?
Disney on ice what? The only things I said about Frozen is that it follows the same one name title like other recent films, and that it doesn’t follow the Snow Queen plot.
However it might be one if the two people sitting beside me that didn’t even manage the panel but make a few remarks.
Other than that, I didn’t make any judgement on Frozen I was basically clueless on it. So my thought on Frozen now remains the same. It was nice, catchy, emotional, weird, could be better.
- 10-year-old me: Wow idk that's a lot of money
- 15-year-old me: Kickass, that's so cheap
- 20-year-old me: Wow idk that's a lot of money